• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday

Zod

6 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

So I am a dumb ass because I don't think a guy that no team was interested in and his old team had to pay to get rid of him isn't any good? And I have a grad degree from UNC and live on my own at 24 years old at the element uptown... I think I'm a little smarter than you. Grow up. 

It’s the way you say things. Not what you say. We’ve all been 24 though. I understand.  

You recognize how dumb you were at 16. In your 30’s you’ll realize how dumb you were at 24. 

…I just assumed you troll though. Maybe that was the wrong assumption. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Why did people say Baker had an attitude problem before he came here? Baker was clearly not the issue in Cleveland.

Baker alienated a lot of the media and some fans with his arrogance. I think he has learned a lot from the Cleveland experience. All the crap regarding Baker being a locker room cancer is just that...crap. I have yet to read / hear any of his teammates criticize him. Of course, the Prima Dona, washed up, OBJ probably would still whine about not getting the ball when he's wide open. Based on what I watched with OBJ, he was more likely to drop the ball, than catch it. I posted here when you got Mayfield, that a lot of you would be surprised. Well....it's happening. Don't believe what you hear coming out of Cleveland. The last 20+ years of history with that team should be a good gauge of what's going on there....not to mention the most recent dysfunction.

11 hours ago, stbugs said:

Because we were idiots. No one in the NFL saw us as a viable team in 2020 and 2021 except us so we spent like drunken sailors on Teddy, Sam, Okung, Short, Weatherly, Elflein, Anderson and Erving. As you can see, that’s a piss poor list but their contracts/payments added up to $141M. That’s right, that garbage list of players was basically the entire same amount the Chiefs just guaranteed Mahomes for his first 3 years of his new deal. We basically paid for an elite QB and got injuries, backup level play and 10 wins in 2 years.

Instead of going all in on a rookie QB in 2021, we got 2 years of poo and are basically in the same place again albeit with a potentially better lineup. I just worry Baker is again just good enough so that we are one pick away from Herbert or one pick away from getting 3 firsts from SF and we are stuck in a slightly better 7-10 to 10-7 maybe lose in first round purgatory for a few more years.

Agree with you 1 million percent..... I am terrified Baker plays pretty well and this organization re-signs him.... 😞

20 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

It’s the way you say things. Not what you say. We’ve all been 24 though. I understand.  

You recognize how dumb you were at 16. In your 30’s you’ll realize how dumb you were at 24. 

…I just assumed you troll though. Maybe that was the wrong assumption. 

Ok so he's a 24 year old Big Kat lol. Good to know. Even that dude has chilled to an acceptable level aside from pointless random OP topics