• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corrall

NAS

Just now, NAS said:

Same as I have, that Corrall showed flashes of ability and will be good if given reps and opportunities 

I think Corrall has the physical tools, but I'm concerned with his ability to process at NFL speed and honestly he just strikes me as not very smart. I didn't buy into the wonderlic score slander that was going around pre-draft but every time I've heard him speak and now by his play, I'm officially concerned.

• Pie 1

Like, I get that he's been behind a terrible O-line at the end of both games, but he didn't look good with a better o-line earlier in the game either.

I'm hoping, like everyone else is saying, that it's just due to a lack of reps and whatnot, but I think he's just very very raw and is likely farther away than we all had hoped. I'm not sure that any increased rep load would have made an appreciable difference in his performance for this year at any rate.

Edited by Floppin

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I guess Igo and others are twisting in the wind too then. 

Igo is often extremely hopeful in his player evaluations. 

I was hopeful for Corral too. Then he hit the field. I'm not saying he's a bust or a lost cause but... oh wee mayne. Early returns do not look good.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Like, I get that he's been behind a terrible O-line at the end of both games, but he didn't look good with a better o-line earlier in the game either.

I'm hoping, like everyone else is saying, that it's just due to a lack of reps and whatnot, but I think he's just very very raw and is likely farther away than we all had hoped. I'm not sure that any increased rep load would have made an appreciable difference in his performance for this year at any rate.

if he is this goddamn raw A) wtf are we doing giving up assets to get him when he was in a free fall and B) if he is this goddamn raw why the fug wasnt he getting more work in TC?