• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

They traded multiple picks for Wentz on that contract as an "upgrade" to Heineken.  Awful decision.

Yeah you gotta play him until he's injured with that horrible trade. Crazy thing is they can cut him next year with basically no dead cap but I think they still traded next years 2nd and 3rd round picks lol

Sooo Lady Cowboy Fan was looking at some of the crappy games coming up on the Thursday Night Football schedule when all of a sudden she yells out "OH MY GOD!!! ON OCTOBER 30TH, ITS THE FALCONS...AND THE PANTHERS!" before descending into a fit of near maniacal laughter 🤪

I love my wife...I really do 😒

• Flames 2

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sooo Lady Cowboy Fan was looking at some of the crappy games coming up on the Thursday Night Football schedule when all of a sudden she yells out "OH MY GOD!!! ON OCTOBER 30TH, ITS THE FALCONS...AND THE PANTHERS!" before descending into a fit of near maniacal laughter 🤪

I love my wife...I really do 😒

The Thursday night game is Nov 10

Oct 30,is a regular Sunday game

both probably deserve laughter in any case