• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st pre-season game is next Sunday

Captain Morgan

against the Celtics...was hoping we'd sign a big man, but looks like we're rolling with the young guys.  

if you weren't paying attention, here's what we did over the summer

September

DATE TRANSACTION
September 26, 2022 Signed G LiAngelo Ball.
September 23, 2022 Signed G Dennis Smith Jr.
September 12, 2022 Signed Gs Jalen Crutcher and Jaylen Sims and Fs Anthony Duruji and Isaiah Whaley.

July

DATE TRANSACTION
July 6, 2022 Re-signed F Cody Martin.
July 2, 2022 Signed C Mark Williams to a rookie scale contract. Signed G Bryce McGowens to a two-way contract.

I also read some stuff from the hornets media day that terry has felt the best he’s ever felt. Mark Williams and Thor have put on around 10 pound each, while PJ has slimmed down 10 pounds, and Oubre has had discussions with Clifford about how to improve his defense. And last but not least, Melo has had discussions with Miles on the phone the past couple months and has basically told him he would welcome him back. Not sure how I feel about that. Those are just some snippets I read.

40 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Got to love it , haven’t even had our first preseason game and Clifford has his boys.

I've never been able to get back into being a Bobnets fan.... I was a fan of the OG Hornets Mugsey Bogues ect... The organization is so poorly run I didn't want anther Panthers.... Change my mind 😅