• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine asking the worst coach in the league, who should've been fired over a year ago, about what changes should be made with the personnel

Proudiddy

Like really.  These are wild times.  This dude had proven he shouldn't even be making any coaching or personnel-related decisions time and time again, but after another shitshow, on the field, he is inevitably asked should a change be made at QB.  It is insane.

He should not even be employed here, and we're still wanting to give him authority over what happens on the field?

This isn't to excuse Baker.  I've made it clear how I feel about his play...  it/he utterly stinks.  But, I'm just sharing this to further illustrate how fuged up of a position we are in.  It feels like for the first time in a very long time that we're so dysfunctional, it doesn't matter what we change in the immediate.  It is a hopeless endeavor.  If we fire Rhule, I expect it's gonna take a full year or two, at minimum, to see any kind of progress as we dig ourselves out of the hole he has created.  If we bench Baker, the next guy will come in and the offense will look just as shitty, just maybe with a few less batted balls.  I think this is the pit that Bane was thrown into as a boy.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Like really.  These are wild times.  This dude had proven he shouldn't even be making any coaching or personnel-related decisions time and time again, but after another shitshow, on the field, he is inevitably asked should a change be made at QB.  It is insane.

He should not even be employed here, and we're still wanting to give him authority over what happens on the field?

This isn't to excuse Baker.  I've made it clear how I feel about his play...  it/he utterly stinks.  But, I'm just sharing this to further illustrate how fuged up of a position we are in.  It feels like for the first time in a very long time that we're so dysfunctional, it doesn't matter what we change in the immeidate.  It is a hopeless endeavor.  If we fire Rhule, I expect it's gonna take a full year or two, at minimum, to see any kind of progress as we dig ourselves out of the hole he has created.  If we bench Baker, the next guy will come in and the offense will look just as shitty, just maybe with a few less batted balls.  I think this is the pit that Bane was thrown into as a boy.

It not as bad as asking the owner if he should make a change a coach!!!  Our offense looks absolutely abysmal. I would bet UGA or Alabama could score enough points against us to win.

2 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m thinking Payton could take our offense and turn it around. Would be instantly improved in a season.

I agree, but the whole team and culture has a stench now from Rhule that is gonna take a miraculous turnaround to get rid of.

31 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Rivera would have this roster looking like an NFL team at the least

...he'd also be running anyone with a glimmer of talent into the ground....cause hes a stonehead.... and devoid of any critical and innovative thinking...

Edited by Pimpdaddy