• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just how Inept is our offense

I was looking at the first for games namely how many possessions we had, and total time of possession.  It's not pretty

We had 12 possessions against Cleveland and 7 of those possession were 4 plays or less * One was a TD.  Cleveland 38:26 to Carolina 21:34

We had 11 possessions against New York and 5 of those possession were 4 plays or less * One was a TD   New York 35:57 to Carolina 24:03

We had 13 possessions against New Orleans and 7 of those possession were 4 plays or less *One was kneel at the end  New Orleans 29:50 to Carolina 30:10

We had 12 possessions against Arizona and 7 of those possession were 4 plays or less                                  Arizona 38:35 to Carolina 21:25

46 possessions with 25 were 4 plays or less * 2 TDs

That is nearly 1/2 of our possessions where we didn't get a 1st down or just 1 first down. 

Time of Possession Average 35:12 to 24:48

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You don't need no stinking chart to tell you Baker is playing like swamp ass. Just watch the game man.

Unfortunately I have watched all of them thus far.  Its just jarring to see how terrible Baker has been compared to his peers.  Historically awful. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Not sure what to make of this, but I'm sure if you plug it into Rhule's analytics process machine it will come back as fine and right where we need to be.

Relax...

Yes, The Process is working. 

Of course, that is the only response the crazy machine is programmed to give.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Yes, The Process is working. 

Of course, that is the only response the crazy machine is programmed to give.

If the Process is for us to obtain the number 1 pick and to send Rhules sorry ass back to college somewhere, i'd say its working swimmingly. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1