• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical about Wilks

JawnyBlaze

This scenario is in a world where Wilks impresses everyone: fans, owner, GM, everyone is sold on Wilks as the new HC. (Disclaimer, not my first choice and I don’t see this being a likely scenario, just spitballing). Who is his new staff next year?  Al Holcomb stays as DC I would assume. Who is the new OC?  McAdoo is definitely gone. Anyone have insight into Wilks’ relationships or who would be a good fit at OC?  Might we get some former players at position coach spots like Kuechly as a LB coach? Obviously something like that is pure speculation. Just interested in figuring out the most likely picture of what a Wilks led coaching staff would look like with an offseason to make moves.  

Also, who specifically would you guys’ preferred choices be?  I don’t have any idea, myself.  Sure it’s be great for Kuechly to be our LB coach, bring in CJ as a DL coach, maybe Smitty as an offense quality control assistant or something like that, but I don’t think any of that is likely to happen.