• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What might a Steve Wilks staff look like?

Mr. Scot

31 minutes ago, Shocker said:

LOL…Mr Scott…great post but this constant plugging of Rob Chudzinski makes me question your thought process.  

It’s no plug. I’m not a Chudzinski fan. I’m strictly looking at people that have a previous connection to Wilks and are potentially available.

That said, I’d likely take Chudzinski over McAdoo.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

It’s no plug. I’m not a Chudzinski fan. I’m strictly looking at people that have a previous connection to Wilks and are potentially available.

That said, I’d likely take Chudzinski over McAdoo.

McAdoo finishes the season IMO.  I look forward to seeing him without Rhules bullshet personally 

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

McAdoo finishes the season IMO.  I look forward to seeing him without Rhules bullshet personally 

This thread was about next year, specifically who Wilks might hire if he could choose his own staff.

Barring some major turnaround, I seriously doubt McAdoo would be retained in that scenario.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

This thread was about next year, specifically who Wilks might hire if he could choose his own staff.

Barring some major turnaround, I seriously doubt McAdoo would be retained in that scenario.

Next year Sean Payton is going to be the coach…time to start thinking about that angle

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

LOL…Mr Scott…great post but this constant plugging of Rob Chudzinski makes me question your thought process.  

Why is that such a bad idea?  I don't know if you remember our offense with Chudz.  Had we had a defense those teams would have been playoff teams. 

Cam's first two games were over 400 yds passing and Cam was dynamic back then.  Shula was supposed to take that offense and simplify it and it was a disaster.   Chudz wasn't much of a head coach in Cleveland but I'd take his offense in a heartbeat over McAdoo.

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Why is that such a bad idea?  I don't know if you remember our offense with Chudz.  Had we had a defense those teams would have been playoff teams. 

Cam's first two games were over 400 yds passing and Cam was dynamic back then.  Shula was supposed to take that offense and simplify it and it was a disaster.   Chudz wasn't much of a head coach in Cleveland but I'd take his offense in a heartbeat over McAdoo.

This guy is an assistant coach for Boston College.  Look up their record.