• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder says league "can't ---- with me" because he has dirt

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

He does claim he has dirt on Goodell and many owners. He seems to think he can shake the league up by attempting to get back at them for all the supposed wrongs that were done to him in his eyes.

If you're part of a cooperative group though, do you wanna work with that guy?

For the NFL to function, they kind of need the teams to be at least reasonably civil to each other.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

One thing is for sure. The idea that the NFL forced Richardson to sell is certainly not true.

Not exactly...

It is true that he initially volunteered to sell the team himself after the NFL made it clear that they weren't going to let him cover up the scandal using his "internal investigation" idea.

But down the road, when he was walking around muttering about how he didn't have to sell the team if he didn't want to, the NFL basically said "no take backs".

They weren't about to allow him to back out of that process once the ball got rolling.

2 hours ago, mav1234 said:

I think there's a bit of wishful thinking here... I suspect the dirt is personal indescretions and not fixing a Superbowl so the Panthers would lose... 

Yea it will most likely similar to what got Gruden banished.

However, how sweet would it be if it involved the panthers Super Bowl. I wouldn’t care if the league folds if I was able to see the fallout from something like that.

Edited by firefox1234
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1