• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl?

SCPantherFan90

D-Will and Peppers.

Too bad for Thomas Davis. He was having a great year. Same with Smitty. Delhomme screwed his season up. But I'll still be voting for him.

Smith is having a great year? Seriously?

DeAngelo, unfortunately, is the only player deserving of the Pro Bowl this year. The argument could have been made for Davis, but he's not well-known enough to anyone who isn't a Panthers fan.

no panthers, please.

it's an empty honor that only brings with it higher salaries.

probowl is a joke. no one should feel slighted because there aren't many panthers going. not sure i want any of the teams best players going because it's just a chance for the player to get hurt in a meaningless game and/or give them ammunition for a bigger payday.

no thanks...unless peppers goes and it makes someone want to trade for him.

That NFC list is a joke.
haven't looked at it but i see no reason that it wouldn't be a joke. unless you are on some big market or over-hyped team you don't stand much of a chance and if you are then you can be a crappy player and still go ahead of much better layers. that's been the case for a long time.

geez, i can't believe that so many of you are making this a big deal.

Smith is having a great year? Seriously?

DeAngelo, unfortunately, is the only player deserving of the Pro Bowl this year. The argument could have been made for Davis, but he's not well-known enough to anyone who isn't a Panthers fan.

I didn't say he was Smith was having a great year haha. What I meant to say was that it's too bad because Delhomme screwed up his entire season.

haven't looked at it but i see no reason that it wouldn't be a joke. unless you are on some big market or over-hyped team you don't stand much of a chance and if you are then you can be a crappy player and still go ahead of much better layers. that's been the case for a long time.

geez, i can't believe that so many of you are making this a big deal.

I'm not making it a big deal. I just think they need to get off of the viqueen's jocks.

Archived