• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions: if Wilks does a good job...

Jmac

5 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

It’s great to have a little hope and i really like Coach Wilks a lot   So happy for him 

However, of course, the wins have to come and we both know Tepper does like his shiny new toys 

my feeling, no reason he can’t succeed, just have to see how he does as season plays out particularly against better teams I.e. (against Bengals, Ravens et Al )

what did you make of Tepper and his actions in the locker room ? 

I know some saw it as him butting in on the moment, but while I might have an overall negative opinion of Tepper, I didn't see it that way. It was honestly a nice gesture.

And while I don't know him personally, it's hard to imagine anybody not liking Steve Wilks. He just comes across as one of the good guys.

• Pie 2

Complex situation, TBH. It would be hard to easily fire him if he has a winning record here as a HC(his record, not team record), wins the division and/or makes the playoffs. 

The players appear to be buying in and it seems like you are gonna further lose some guys after the Rhule fiasco and then this.

But then the question is what do you do at QB and OC? Some of that will depend on how those situations look too.