• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More trade predictions from LaCanfora

Paa Langfart

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He is. But there's more to being an NFL player than just the Xs and Os and on-field technique. Mentors are a good thing for kids trying to learn how to be professionals while also dealing with being newly made millionaires.

you never answered any of the questions in my post after yours concerning your fallacious argument

5 hours ago, joemac said:

Who is Harry Albertson?

https://www.panthers.com/team/players-roster/henry-anderson/

Carolina Panthers

A former third-round draft pick in 2015, Henry Anderson has played for Indianapolis (2015-17), the New York Jets (2018-20) and New England (2021). He had 170 career tackles with 23 tackles for loss.

31 yr old 6'6' 300 Lbs.

ANDERSON_083122_Player-Headshot-PSD (1)

A former third-round draft pick in 2015, Henry Anderson has played for Indianapolis (2015-17), the New York Jets (2018-20) and New England (2021). He had 170 career tackles with 23 tackles for loss.

Edited by KatsAzz

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Because I don't have any respect for you as a human.

great come back, not.  you are weak and don't have an answer.  I am ok with that.

I just chalk it up as another thing I have proved you wrong about here on the huddle and you aren't man enough to admit.  Still lmao about your warning down in the tb cause I made you look dumb up here.

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You are going awful hard for that guy. His he a relative to you? If not, f*ck him.

I mean it makes some sense. LT might be the second most important position on the team. If you imagine a similar situation but with QBs instead then it’s a stronger case. Say we draft Stoud in the top 10 and have Foles as his vet backup. If Stroud is bonding with Foles and he is really mentoring him into his role, I don’t think you flip Foles midseason for a late pick. It’s good for a rookie to have that mentor at least for a full season.