• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stroud vs Iowa QB School

JawnyBlaze

6 hours ago, mccjeff said:

I think you just explained why it is lazy.

I think having some skepticism of Ohio State QBs in general is a fair assessment. Automatically dismissing a QB because they go there is not. That is what I was trying to convey.

I don’t watch much college football as I do family stuff most weekends, so I rely on what I read only, I have no problem admitting that. However, I have yet to hear any Ohio State fans saying he can put a team on his back and lead them to a win. And that is what I expect from a potential number 1 pick. But if you’ve seen otherwise, I would love to hear more.

• Pie 1

To me you pick the guy who is athletic, accurate and football smart. Height isn't the biggest issue except at it relates to durability. Short little guys gets injured. Sometimes so do big guys. But if you look around the NFL I like the Josh Allen,  Jalen Hurtz kind of guy who might need some time to learn the game but are big and athletic and mostly durable. Who is that guy??? After yesterday it doesn't look like Levis is the guy but honestly Hooker looks the part so far. Looking to see who emerges.

17 hours ago, Martin said:

I think Brugler is the best one out there, so this is interesting:

image.png.b8cd7ff4d8c57dd351269376539ee346.png

This is crazy for me to rid for a couple of reasons. I don't know if he is better than Olave and Wilson, but I do know Jaxon Smith Njigba was better than both of them last year. Its hard for me to put Harrison Jr over Smith-Njigba just yet.