• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Question.. How many QB’s do you think have a stronger arm then PJ..

WOW!!

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m pretty sure Baker threw the longest pass two years ago and look how he has turned out. 
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/baker-mayfields-overthrown-hail-mary-is-the-longest-pass-ever-recorded-in-an-nfl-game/amp/

Exactly what I was going to respond with. Arm strength ain't everything, but it is a tremendous advantage.

It was a great throw, period. In a dome, so we know it was honest. Not wind aided. 
The most impressive about PJ for me, in the passing game, is his accuracy. If he can keep hitting guys in stride where they can do work, I want him to play QB for my team. He is doing it in game conditions. Real NFL game reps. Think about what he could do with more experience. 

Couple three things… 

It was the first game most of these players have been in, in the NFL, that meant something. We could have been sitting in first place, both teams knew it, it was a great stepping stone type game for a lot of players.

The OL is getting to the point where they can give a guy a chance back there. I had a lot of criticisms of Cam with his passing but a I do think of him and this OL, and just use your imagination…. It would have been pretty great. 

Edited by stratocatter