• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, no love to Henderson

top dawg

What’s the full story here?

Henderson made some fantastic plays yesterday (especially that pick). He also jogged on the Byrd TD. He clearly assumed his teammates were making that tackle and he let up. His coaches will absolutely bring that up. 

Kid is 24, and flashes the talent. He easily runs with guys, showing his elite physical ability. He’s inconsistent, and you look for growth throughout the year and into next. He looks better than last year, so he has grown some. I don’t think it’s out of the question he grows more next year. 

• Pie 5

22 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Man you are full send one way or the other. It’s wild. 

He's one of a handful of Huddlers who just like to hear their own voices. I am not totally sure it isn't like, tappity tap tap, hit submit.

A whole lot of folks are so angry, they just can't help themselves.

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

What’s the full story here?

Henderson made some fantastic plays yesterday (especially that pick). He also jogged on the Byrd TD. He clearly assumed his teammates were making that tackle and he let up. His coaches will absolutely bring that up. 

Kid is 24, and flashes the talent. He easily runs with guys, showing his elite physical ability. He’s inconsistent, and you look for growth throughout the year and into next. He looks better than last year, so he has grown some. I don’t think it’s out of the question he grows more next year. 

He made a comment that he doesn't watch football. So naturally, folks automatically think he doesn't care. Silly I know. But that's how ppl operate nowadays.

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

He's one of a handful of Huddlers who just like to hear their own voices. I am not totally sure it isn't like, tappity tap tap, hit submit.

A whole lot of folks are so angry, they just can't help themselves.

@mrcompletely11has a heavy opinion and expresses it. I don’t always disagree with him, but do often. 

That’s good though. His view sometimes makes me double check my own views, and it’s allowed me to see my bias at times. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Bad players don't make great plays. Bad players are on a couch somewhere, not on an NFL team. Let alone, lots of them.

By NFL rosters standards, yeah there are good and bad players.  No team has all good players playing over the course of a season. 

I can name a bunch of meh Panther players that have made a great play before. 

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

@mrcompletely11has a heavy opinion and expresses it. I don’t always disagree with him, but do often. 

That’s good though. His view sometimes makes me double check my own views, and it’s allowed me to see my bias at times. 

That's fine, for you. To me? He uses way too many insults. Calling folks retard, and moron. I have no respect for that crap. So as a consequence, I don't take him seriously, at all.

• Beer 1

That's fine, for you. To me? He uses way too many insults. Calling folks retard, and moron. I have no respect for that crap. So as a consequence, I don't take him seriously, at all.

I agree that sucks. I guess I’ve overlooked that, or he just hasn’t done that to me directly. I still try to take opposing opinions and say “man am I missing this? Do they have a point?” 

But yeah name calling is shitty and when someone resorts to that…they pretty much lose the argument (and respect) at that point. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

By NFL rosters standards, yeah there are good and bad players.  No team has all good players playing over the course of a season. 

I can name a bunch of meh Panther players that have made a great play before. 

So now it's Meh players and not Bad players? Fine, call it what you will. There are precious few Meh players for them to be making Great plays. 

But have at it. You will spin it to your favor anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

He made a comment that he doesn't watch football. So naturally, folks automatically think he doesn't care. Silly I know. But that's how ppl operate nowadays.

I forget the psychological term, but there’s a concept that if you know a little about something, you speak overly confidently about it. Upon diving into the topic more, your confidence decreases, and you end up less confident than when you knew nothing at all lol.

What you said here reminded me of that. 

Edited by Wundrbread33
  • Beer 1

I thought it was a great play and I still hope he becomes what we want him to become. Any great play can help build a players confidence which could in turn give him a little more swag which in turn could help him turn the corner to develop into what we hope their potential to be. I would love to see more from him like that.

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Beer 2

So now it's Meh players and not Bad players? Fine, call it what you will. There are precious few Meh players for them to be making Great plays. 

But have at it. You will spin it to your favor anyway. 

It’s all the same point.  It’s why guys get cut, not resigned, etc.  

CJ Henderson made a great play.  He isn’t a good DB.   That’s what his play to date has been.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I agree that sucks. I guess I’ve overlooked that, or he just hasn’t done that to me directly. I still try to take opposing opinions and say “man am I missing this? Do they have a point?” 

But yeah name calling is shitty and when someone resorts to that…they pretty much lose the argument (and respect) at that point. 

There are still a few good posters, but there is a whole lot of Meh going on.  Bad football equals bad forum I guess.

• Beer 1