• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs maple leafs 5pm

Panthers Fan 69

The Leafs handed Boston their first loss of the season last night in Toronto. They also lost Samsonov to injury, but that matters little to the Canes as he was not likely the starter tonight.

Matthews scored both goals for the Leafs and, suddenly, Boston looked very tired by the third period.

The Canes will almost definitely see Kallgren in net tonight and, to be very honest, he's just not a very good goalie. The Leafs aren't good on the road so far this season either (1-3-2).

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The Leafs handed Boston their first loss of the season last night in Toronto. They also lost Samsonov to injury, but that matters little to the Canes as he was not likely the starter tonight.

Matthews scored both goals for the Leafs and, suddenly, Boston looked very tired by the third period.

The Canes will almost definitely see Kallgren in net tonight and, to be very honest, he's just not a very good goalie. The Leafs aren't good on the road so far this season either (1-3-2).

Boston is old. I said earlier in the year they will start to wear down. 

27 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

97 pages (and counting) of posts from Carolina Panthers masochists.

And, here we sit with a consistently excellent hockey team, well-run organization, and very few fans.

Sports fans in Carolina would rather watch a sh!tshow than follow a winner.

I’m mean I miss good panthers ball. But consistent canes winning is good poo.  Can’t beat it. Plus more games.