• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

image.png.abdd4b09840248715544751ee4bb897e.png

This site will not allow trades unless you sign up for the 'premium' package (pay).  This a decent draft if Fitts doesn't get all trade happy.  Honestly, 1-2 trades is about all we could expect anyway--yielding at most 2-3 more picks.  Any more than that is purely having fun with the simulators.

19 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean if we sign a FA TE and extend Bozeman this draft covers the rest. Maybe a ball hawking FS??

Hell I wanted a DT and late flyer developmental type IOL too......its just impossible to fill every spot without doing the trading back......but this draft I didnt want to move, got nearly who/position I wanted. This was by far my best at "finding starters"..... maybe 6 day one starters(if you include nickleback and slot WR as starting).  

I got no clue on what Chinn or the safety spot will be. I know woods is under contract, but dont know the wording. Im a big franklin fan, but like you said hes not a FS...... I may need to move it up my list, im not the biggest wood guy either.......Chinn needs to plays closer to the LOS. 

I think your comment just made me mad.....i got to move up safety, true coverage safety on my board... thanks!!

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

@jayboogieman youve been a machine at these and the last few pages killed it. No idea why it took soo long for me or why i didnt say so weeks ago. 

btw dying for new/___ tunes found some old burnt CDs and will post a few in the louuge music thread. 

I've been killing time while cooking, eating, or when I can slip some playtime in.

I posted some classical music earlier. I just found myself in the mood for something different today.

• Beer 1

Just now, jayboogieman said:

I've been killing time while cooking, eating, or when I can slip some playtime in.

I posted some classical music earlier. I just found myself in the mood for something different today.

I will check it out, we got similar exquisite taste in tunes........... ive been in true music blackhole and enjoyed your picks. 

Classical in the right setting/mood can get in touch with ones oura/spirit. Plus ive been been super pissy the last couple weeks, maybe that would help me out some. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I will check it out, we got similar exquisite taste in tunes........... ive been in true music blackhole and enjoyed your picks. 

Classical in the right setting/mood can get in touch with ones oura/spirit. Plus ive been been super pissy the last couple weeks, maybe that would help me out some. 

When I was younger, I only really listened to rock and some rap. The older I've gotten, the more my musical tastes have opened up.

• Beer 1