• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It Doesn't Matter...

CPcavedweller

Me thinks the OP started this thread just to have something to bitch about with lie-minded folks.

Oh, and no one thinks Foreman is better than CMC. C'mon man.

Double Oh, Terrance has shown that he may have the ability to become a very good WR. 

Put a reliable QB and play caller on this team and we are competitive.

I know, I know, that doesn't fit your narrative,

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Gerry Green said:

Me thinks the OP started this thread just to have something to bitch about with lie-minded folks.

Oh, and no one thinks Foreman is better than CMC. C'mon man.

Double Oh, Terrance has shown that he may have the ability to become a very good WR. 

Put a reliable QB and play caller on this team and we are competitive.

I know, I know, that doesn't fit your narrative,

Exactly. Foreman out rushing CMC isn’t a result of Foreman being better, but the result of a coach (McAdoo) insisting to force players to do what he wants them to do, versus building an offense tailored to the strength of the players. 

No poo Foreman is better at running A gap. CMC instantly looked amazing in SF without idiotic usage holding him back. 

• Beer 2

33 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Exactly. Foreman out rushing CMC isn’t a result of Foreman being better, but the result of a coach (McAdoo) insisting to force players to do what he wants them to do, versus building an offense tailored to the strength of the players. 

No poo Foreman is better at running A gap. CMC instantly looked amazing in SF without idiotic usage holding him back. 

When a team can stack the box because it doesn't fear your QB, it bogs our whole Offense down. Can't run, can't play action. It's just meet me at the QB. 

If you can't throw the ball well enough to back the LBs up. You're going to have a bad day.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Who the QB is when we play good defenses, our offense is just lacking all around talent and we use a scheme that requires a talent advantage to be successful. 

We have absolutely no explosiveness at tight end, guys who can hardly block and catch. Outside of DJ Moore, we have nothing that could qualify as explosive at receiver. This allows teams to just pin their ears back and get after the QB and run game when they have the personnel to do it (i.e. Cincy, Baltimore).

It's going to be a long rebuilding process that will require a quarterback but will not be solely reliant upon one. We have a lot of needs on offense to be functional against playoff tier groups.

TMJ's average YPR is just under 19. That's pretty explosive.

6 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Who the QB is when we play good defenses, our offense is just lacking all around talent and we use a scheme that requires a talent advantage to be successful. 

We have absolutely no explosiveness at tight end, guys who can hardly block and catch. Outside of DJ Moore, we have nothing that could qualify as explosive at receiver. This allows teams to just pin their ears back and get after the QB and run game when they have the personnel to do it (i.e. Cincy, Baltimore).

It's going to be a long rebuilding process that will require a quarterback but will not be solely reliant upon one. We have a lot of needs on offense to be functional against playoff tier groups.

I think you're forgetting TMJ who has done well after he got a chance. I know it seems like we are horrible but with the Right coach those weaknesses can be addressed in different ways. Just pray we don't get wilks. That would be the worst thing that could happen.