• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lasagna this time around?

Ivan The Awesome

21 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

You must have had a lot of piss poor cooked steaks from Golden Corral. 

I wouldn’t go to Golden Corral to take a dump. 

I like steak and enjoy a nicely cooked filet or ribeye on occasion but chicken is more versatile and better for you. It tastes better. Like I said it’s hard to beat a good burger but chicken is the GOAT

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

If we somehow land Jim we all need to make steak and bourbon our game day meal. None of that pussy flavored vodka. @4Cornersis a skim milk guy from what I’ve heard. He likes it with a splash of strawberry syrup in a fancy glass.

FIFY

I support whole milk, but not with steak. That needs a man's drink while watching the fooseball. Especially as a fan of this franchise.

• Beer 1

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

FIFY

I support whole milk, but not with steak. That needs a man's drink while watching the fooseball. Especially as a fan of this franchise.

Look you can pour your bourbon over your steak or in your whole milk. Does that sound fair? None of those nervous little chicken biscuits you were eating earlier though…

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Look you can pour your bourbon over your steak or in your whole milk. Does that sound fair? None of those nervous little chicken biscuits you were eating earlier though…

You're only scared that if you ever put a chicken egg and cheese biscuit from chic fil a in your mouth that you'll never eat anything else for breakfast.

I get it.

Just leaves more for me.

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If we somehow land Jim we all need to make steak and whole milk our game day meal. None of that pussy 1% milk either. @4Cornersis a skim milk guy from what I’ve heard. He likes it with a splash of strawberry syrup in a fancy glass.

I do prefer skim milk when I drink it, which is not often. I’m a big oat milk and almond milk dude if I have to have a splash in my coffee. It’s hard for me to imagine an adult sitting down for a meal and having a big glass of milk. 

1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

He just said chicken is superior to red meat in every way, do you honestly need any other proof that he's a complete bonehead?

I like chicken as much as the next guy, but let's keep it on planet earth.

ME LIKE STEAK

ME LIKEY WHOLE MILK

ME LIKE PRETTY BLONDE 

ME LIKE FOOTBALL 

ME CANT CHANGE A FLAT TIRE OR WINDSHIELD WIPERS ON CAR

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

ME LIKE STEAK

ME LIKEY WHOLE MILK

ME LIKE PRETTY BLONDE 

ME LIKE FOOTBALL 

ME CANT CHANGE A FLAT TIRE OR WINDSHIELD WIPERS ON CAR

Big Cat Milk GIF by Barstool Sports

This is how a man drinks his whole milk!  Probably washing down a nice steak in that GIF.  No one has time for that nervous bird!