• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey: Because, of course

Mr. Scot

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I believe the first playoff game of his career happened with the Carolina Panthers. May want to check.

Yeah, in a year where he was described by this fanbase as a slot receiver, since he was doing so poorly at runningback.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Yeah, in a year where he was described by this fanbase as a slot receiver, since he was doing so poorly at runningback.

Well if there's anyone who knows football, it's this fanbase. I mean, we gotta be patient with the guys we like. But if we don't like them, they suck.

• Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Well if there's anyone who knows football, it's this fanbase. I mean, we gotta be patient with the guys we like. But if we don't like them, they suck.

That's true, but it is what it is. We didn't really win with Christian here and at the end of the day his ground production was readily replaced with cast-offs. It's just the modern NFL. Runningbacks are a dime a dozen because of it.

Just now, Krovvy said:

That's true, but it is what it is. We didn't really win with Christian here and at the end of the day his ground production was readily replaced with cast-offs. It's just the modern NFL. Runningbacks are a dime a dozen because of it.

Ground production, yes. Foreman is underrated. As a receiving threat, anyone who thinks a non-Moore Panthers pass catcher has 1/1000 of McCaffrey's skill set, well, they're Frank. I'm not sure anyone else could be that ignorant.  

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, frankw said:

The Panthers used to be in the NFCW and we had a rivalry going with them in just the last several years. I hope this doesn’t keep you up tonight honey you seem upset about it. Take a melatonin.

Maybe I'll stare at some CMC photos ... knowing that somewhere out there, you'll flip your lid.

• Flames 1

11 hours ago, KSpan said:

No he wasn't - Geno was never anywhere to come back to in the first place. Breakout player, sure, but he wasn't coming back from anything.

With that said I'm not sure I'd go CMC for this, but Geno doesn't fit the description.

What was CMC coming back from besides Matt Rhule? 

• Pie 1