• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential Coaching Staff

razorwolf

1 hour ago, razorwolf said:

JMO

Staff Id like to see join the staff:

OC: Brian Johnson

QB: Kevin Patullo

DB: Kris Richard

CB: Marquand Manuel

Asst. LB: Luke Kuechly

Luke, as good as he is, would be a terrible LB coach.  You can't teach natural abilities.  I think he would be one hell of a DC though.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Luke, as good as he is, would be a terrible LB coach.  You can't teach natural abilities.  I think he would be one hell of a DC though.

Where do you ‘hide’ him until he can take that big step or, do you think he is ready now?  I agree he will make a great DC, just not sure the path within the Panthers that takes him there.

Would be a dream to have Evero for a couple years and then elevate Luke to DC, if he is ready at that point.

Edited by bythenbrs

13 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Where do you ‘hide’ him until he can take that big step or, do you think he is ready now?  I agree he will make a great DC, just not sure the path within the Panthers that takes him there.

Would be a dream to have Evero for a couple years and then elevate Luke to DC, if he is ready at that point.

I don't think he wants to coach.  If he did I would certainly give him a shot. But the great ones never seem to be able to coach their position.  I think their expectations are so high that nobody can live up to them.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He'd probably make a good OC, to be honest. He understands offensive plays backwards, forwards, by the QB calls, the gestures of the opposing coaches, the sweat on the WRs...

1 hour ago, razorwolf said:

JMO

Staff Id like to see join the staff:

OC: Brian Johnson

QB: Kevin Patullo

DB: Kris Richard

CB: Marquand Manuel

Asst. LB: Luke Kuechly

As much as I'd love Pataullo and Johnson we'd probably only be able to get one as I doubt the eagles let them both interview here unless it was for a promotion and in that case it would need to be something like Pataullo OC and Johnson QB/Passing Game Coordinator or something. Pataullo taking a demotion probably doesn't work.