• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What exactly happened to Cam's shoulder? I remember with Jake it was Tommy "Jone" but is Cam's shoulder degenerative as well?

thunderraiden

7 hours ago, kass said:

I always thought he went into the season not being fully recovered.

Not sure how to record it, but I have access to all games on my International Gamepass. Any particlar hit/sack you want me to check out? I might be able to record it this weekend.

Last on this page are the full play by play
Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles - October 21st, 2018 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Sorry I've been busy all day but I'm pretty sure it occurred in the second half. If you want to give it a skim through that would be huge, you deff wont miss it, its also when we were in the redzone I'm pretty sure. Cam falls right onto his shoulder.

On 2/8/2023 at 1:47 PM, stan786 said:

Us playing him after he initially hurt it during that Chargers game when it was the end of the season with nothing left to play for drove me up a wall

Watta ya mean nothing left to play for?

MoRon’s job security was ALWAYS a major point “to play for” so that Cam could take hit after hit after hit after hit after hit after hit after hit etc. et. al. ad nauseum.

• Pie 1

On 2/9/2023 at 11:56 PM, DJ feed me moore said:

Sorry I've been busy all day but I'm pretty sure it occurred in the second half. If you want to give it a skim through that would be huge, you deff wont miss it, its also when we were in the redzone I'm pretty sure. Cam falls right onto his shoulder.

Well I have been busy. I just checked the game (coaches film, every snap have timestamp), I dont see any clear situation were it could be. I found a highlight that shows two of the potential situations that you might refer to.

Found youtube clips for you. Snap at 2.18 and 3.57.

Another situation in 4.33. 

otherwise, no idea.

Its not this hit that you might remember?

Damontae Kazee ejected for Cam Newton helmet hit (nfl.com)

Edited by kass
  • Pie 1