• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline Thread

Daddy_Uncle

My thoughts on these trades:

i dont think its all that bad. We have too much $ tied up to afford Jalen after this season and hes prob gone anyways so at least we get something. Jaylen upside prob isnt too high anyways. 

i am so happy plumlee is gone. Dont get me wrong hes an ok player but we need to be playing Mark big minutes. Clifford better not F this up with some bs time share with Nick. We got a better expiring contract to buy out too so this is ok. Truth is no one was giving up poo for Mason. 

Edited by Frank9999

1 hour ago, MechaZain said:

They’re buying out his contract, so we got a second for Plumlee and Mark Williams is up.

Cuz we are so talented he can’t fit here.  Fuggin hilarious.  Reggie will be considered one of the better guard pick ups available now.  Kupchak needs to go

Edited by Shocker

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

I didn't even see the McDaniels news initially until now. For a second!? What use could we even have for that pick after we discarded an extra first like it was on fire. Kupchak is a buffoon.

He has literally become a super market to staff other teams rosters.  Like shopping at Aldi.  Like I said he is trolling the fans now and building his NBA connections for his next job

• Beer 1

So only two second round picks and some G-league guy for plumgod and Daniels??

I saw where williams and horents are said to do a buy-out.....hes the super old player when I followed the nba(OK guard that was around 15 pts in prime??). 

Is this right?

MJ sale the dam team, please, so i can follow again...

Edited by Basbear

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

So only two second round picks and some G-league guy for plumgod and Daniels??

I saw where williams and horents are said to do a buy-out.....hes the super old player when I followed the nba(OK guard that was around 15 pts in prime??). 

Is this right?

MJ seel the dam team, please so i can follow again...

Reggie is 32 (same as Plum) and was beloved with the Clippers.  But we ain’t got room for him here.  Let him go help a contender.  It’s the right thing to do.  Jesus.

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Reggie is 32 (same as Plum) and was beloved with the Clippers.  But we ain’t got room for him here.  Let him go help a contender.  It’s the right thing to do.  Jesus.

It's already being reported that Reggie and the Hornets both want to buyout his contract. So, yeah, he's going to go to a contender in a few days.

• Beer 2