• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Joz is my favorite player on the team. The guy has been on fire since we started talking poo about him a few weeks ago.

Right? lol.  He’s probably on the huddle.  Let’s keep talking more poo about him and watch him become Messi. 

But in all seriousness, I was obviously one of those talking poo about him, and i’m so happy he’s shutting me up. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Thank god latt finally figured out how to run the proper formation with players in role

If i’m not mistaken, it definitely looked more of a 4-4-2 with Copetti and Swiderski interchanging on who drops back just a bit farther, rather than a full 4-3-3. 

It was about time. 

Edited by DeSim

2 minutes ago, DeSim said:

If i’m not mistaken, it definitely looked more of a 4-4-2 with Copetti and Swiderski interchanging on who drops back just a bit farther, rather than a full 4-3-3. 

It was about time. 

Yup. Even though their Twitter account tonight showed our traditional approach. We were def running a 4-4-2.