• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

What a weird game. Ref could have punished us early but then felt like he was giving make up calls afterward. I still have no idea how Copetti got carded on the sideline play. Byrne as a centerback was baffling to say the least but for one horrendous mistake he actually played well. I don't think he got the benefit of the doubt on the foul because he looked desperate to go down after suck a terrible play.

Probably lucky to escape with a point but also feel let down after the good play at the end of the game.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Can someone help me understand how that goal wasn’t a foul? I feel like in premiership that’s a call 9 out of 10z

It’s a pretty clear foul in my mind. Contact is one thing, but a full on body check to get possession of the ball is another

4-4-2 Is the most obvious line up with Copetti and Swiderski up top.

Vargas on one of the wings spots.

This should be an easy decision, and Vargas should've been starting since day 1, considering how good he was doing in preseason and how bad Jozwiak has been.

I hate how obvious the decision is but the staff just doesn't do it, for whatever reason.

Hell, I would've kept Reyna and let go of Jozwiak instead.  At least Reyna scored last season and assisted on beautiful crosses.

• Pie 1

On 3/29/2023 at 11:32 AM, DeSim said:

4-4-2 Is the most obvious line up with Copetti and Swiderski up top.

Vargas on one of the wings spots.

This should be an easy decision, and Vargas should've been starting since day 1, considering how good he was doing in preseason and how bad Jozwiak has been.

I hate how obvious the decision is but the staff just doesn't do it, for whatever reason.

Hell, I would've kept Reyna and let go of Jozwiak instead.  At least Reyna scored last season and assisted on beautiful crosses.

Thanks for posting this. Joz heard you.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

What was the red card for Bronico they mentioned after the game? Happy Joz got the goal but he still needs to play better overall. Hallelujah Bender got the start and please find a way to keep him on the pitch.

9 minutes ago, Spot said:

What was the red card for Bronico they mentioned after the game? Happy Joz got the goal but he still needs to play better overall. Hallelujah Bender got the start and please find a way to keep him on the pitch.

It’s inthe clt fc site… it was last week he drive his foot into a player’s shin after the ball had cleared. They reviewed it and said it was intentional.