• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Biggest game in the clubs history tonight.

Tonight is a must win and if we do win we’ll climb to 8th, what makes this a must win is that Messi is playing on Saturday.

Yeah I'm a bit pissed he's playing on Saturday.  I'm sure all the people that paid 150 each for uppers is excited though

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

Yeah I'm a bit pissed he's playing on Saturday.  I'm sure all the people that paid 150 each for uppers is excited though

I’m curious how many people spent $300 to watch him play, thought he wasn’t going to play after Miami got eliminated, sold their tickets at a loss, and have now found out that he’s playing.

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If we miss the playoffs and the organization moves on from Lattanzio, I hope he takes Bronico to wherever his (Lattanzio) next destination is.

Yeah bronico is not good enough.  But he played at uncc so ya know. Westwood outside of that goal has been subpar too

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Team looked like poo for the last 15 minutes of the game. If they miss the playoffs then Lattanzio’s got to go. Hell, even if they make the playoffs he should be gone.

I have to think we've given more pts back then anyone else in the league by a wide margin. If feel like 80% of the games we have tied we've done so from a winning position. 

• Pie 1

Yesterday's game was must-win and they came up limp. If they can't win against a Messi-less Miami team after being up 2-1 with 10 minutes left, then what's even the point of making the playoffs. This team cannot not concede. Just a mentally weak side, and that is in large part due to Lattanzio.

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Wow… Kahlina wasn’t going to let Lattanzio and the guys in front of him blow another game. He single handily gets Charlotte the win.

And with the win… CHARLOTTE FC IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

We were a fuging minute away from hosting Montreal. Now its on the road at red bulls