• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Via Panthers Wire via The Athletic , Person says we like AR, but not enough. Buzz about the 3rd

top dawg

2 hours ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I get everyone is on the AR train. But we have to stop with the idea that Levis had more help at Kentucky than AR did at Florida. That just isn’t true. Any recruiting website can tell you that if you do your own research. 

Levis had two years as a starter, it’s a decent sample size but not four years of tape like some make it out to be. He had a good line and good OC one year (he was mocked as the number one pick the summer after this season), and he had a year with absolutely no help. Coaching, line or weapons. 

if you want to say he’s an unknown due to the inconsistency, that is fair. But let’s not act like he had OSUs or Bamas cast around him. His accuracy and completion percentage is just fine for what he was working with. 

Yeah, it looks to me that AR had the better team, and it's not close. Florida being bereft of talent is more akin to a fantasy to me (pun intended being a true Dawg).

17 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, it looks to me that AR had the better team, and it's not close. Florida being bereft of talent is more akin to a fantasy to me (pun intended being a true Dawg).

Definitely. Levis had a MUCH better completion percentage than AR and had less help doing it. If you want to say AR has more upside I agree with that. But accuracy is not something people should be arguing for Richardson in comparison to Will. It is a weird stance to take with no support. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1