• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So D.J gone..need WR's badly

Jmac

I have a feeling we will go after Hardman aggressively.  Reich said before he wants speed at WR.  Hardman is young and fast, and a great route runner with a crazy ypc. 

Add Hardman and a pass catching TE like Shultz or Mike G and this offense is dangerous.  Throw in a true pass catching back like Williams or Sanders and look out!

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

You can go on lamenting over DJ. I liked him as a player, but he’s not a game breaker. Of all WR1s in the NFL, DJ probably drew the least (or close) amount of angst from opposing DCs in prepping for games. 

He’s a low tier WR1/excellent WR2. You give that up every time if you think you’re getting a franchise QB in return. 

You're talking to a person that predicted he would be traded to the Bears, months ago.

If you want to post D.J. Moore's stats in relation to other receivers, go ahead. It's not going to change the fact that it's going to difficult to replace him. Tee Higgins would not be cheap and most likely not directly replace his production.

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Shenault: 0 receiving TDs in his last 14 games

Sounds like a franchise WR to me

The posters were discussing YAC. Here’s the top 15 in YAC per reception last year:

46DECA9A-48D4-4EA7-AA92-ED9C2A25E7A9.thumb.jpeg.61aabb2b96385df7131e7b5b8f2c0d03.jpeg

Derrick Henry was #1 at 11.7. 

Shenault’s #??

He’s more dangerous than DJ with the ball in his hands. I’m not arguing he’s better before or at the catch. I do think he could solve our RB hole though. 

Just now, ECHornet said:

The posters were discussing YAC. Here’s the top 15 in YAC per reception last year:

46DECA9A-48D4-4EA7-AA92-ED9C2A25E7A9.thumb.jpeg.61aabb2b96385df7131e7b5b8f2c0d03.jpeg

Derrick Henry was #1 at 11.7. 

Shenault’s #??

He’s more dangerous than DJ with the ball in his hands. I’m not arguing he’s better before or at the catch. I do think he could solve our RB hole though. 

Why can't he score?

8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Sure do. Also remember Dwayne Jarrett's great TD catch against them.

Need to fast edit that zero then bro....

I will say this- frank and doug seem to run similar systems, best I can tell. Doug gave away Shenault for what choosen anderson got after his value with less than zero....... Panthers may need to find another WR along with a new #1. 

Id tell Shenault to put on 15 clean LBs and hes my new hybrid RB ala deebo patterson....

He could be cut, I see that too....

Edited by Basbear

5 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

You're talking to a person that predicted he would be traded to the Bears, months ago.

If you want to post D.J. Moore's stats in relation to other receivers, go ahead. It's not going to change the fact that it's going to difficult to replace him. Tee Higgins would not be cheap and most likely not directly replace his production.

Sure. I agree it will take some work to replace DJ. 

It’s far more difficult to land a franchise QB though. 

Just now, Basbear said:

Need to fast edit that zero then bro....

I will say this- frank and doug seem to run similar systems, best I can tell. Doug gave away Shenault for what choosen anderson....... Panthers may need to find another WR along with a new #1. 

Id tell Shenault to put on 15 clean LBs and hes my new hybrid RB ala deebo patterson....

He could be cut, I see that too....

What week was the TD against the Saints?