• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st Rd

scratched

43 minutes ago, shaq said:

Yes that is a big reason, that’s just misinformation if you create a thread you should use accurate information. Combined with the fact it’s just illogical to trade what minimal picks we have remaining due to trading up to the first pick. Also, with the fact that this is one of the deepest tight end drafts in recent memory and there will be a great prospect available with our pick in the second round, unless there was some crazy run on tight ends. I’m sorry if I came off rude but I just don’t see the purpose of this thread. If anything honestly we should be looking at trading back to return some picks.

And you do know there is an ignore feature, as well as the option to not respond?

• Poo 1

38 minutes ago, scratched said:

And you do know there is an ignore feature, as well as the option to not respond?

You posted this on a discussion board??? The whole point of this board is to share our opinions, I called you out on your bad post, and instead of refuting my points, you respond like this? Come on manMaster P Reaction GIF

• Beer 1

Hard no to move up that far but I do think it would make sense to monitor a few specific guys like Zay Flowers, Dalton Kincaid, Michael Mayer, & Jordan Addison.  If any of those 4 guys slip past NYG and DAL, I think Buffalo and/or Cincy become the highest potential trade-up targets we should think of calling.  Late 20s. 

Buuut with us not having a 1st next year...I'd think a 2023 4th could be the highest chip you throw in with 39, how far that gets us...realistically is only a few spots.  

There is a big slip after Hyatt & Downs in the WR department to the next tier so I think those are the 2 to monitor the most once the round turns.  I'd rather ensure a good receiver here and target a TE like LaPorta/Schoonmaker/Kraft after.  Lots of possibilities.

• Beer 1