• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florio crying like a b about the trade getting announced on a Friday

JawnyBlaze

7 hours ago, Tbe said:

He also said Corral was the best QB in the draft last year.

Kinda concerns me.

He still may be.

You can’t judge a guy based on one preseason game as a rookie under a Matt Rhule coached team.   Brock Purdy became somewhat of media darling last year. He led his team to the NFC title game despite being the last player taken in the 2022 draft and showed that he belonged in the NFL. He would have looked like every other QB who played in Carolina from 2020-2022…average/mediocrity to terrible/awful.

There isn’t a single talking head in the sports world that I actually wish bad things to happen to. Physical beat down. Maybe health wise to catch a horrible illness. I wish no ill on any of them. They are all just a gimmick with kind of a pointless job. 

Except Mike Florio. This guy is a plague on the world and the sooner he can no longer speak the better off the planet will be. 

• Pie 3

17 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Another interesting nugget, Chris Simms says Stroud is the #1 and it’s not even close. Says Lawrence vs Wilson, Burrow vs Herbert, Mayfield vs Josh Allen were closer than Stroud vs Young. 

Obviously he is.It's not the comparison to Young that is important.

16 hours ago, SCO96 said:

He still may be.

You can’t judge a guy based on one preseason game as a rookie under a Matt Rhule coached team.   Brock Purdy became somewhat of media darling last year. He led his team to the NFC title game despite being the last player taken in the 2022 draft and showed that he belonged in the NFL. He would have looked like every other QB who played in Carolina from 2020-2022…average/mediocrity to terrible/awful.

I believe Sims also had Zach Wilson above Trevor Laurence as well.