• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

36 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

I haven't seen anything regarding the Panthers and Hopkins.  Everything I'm seeing is the Patriots

I see the same but I just cant see it. Hopkins and his disdain for Bill O'Brien is the main reason he was shipped out of Houston in the first place. 

Now the Pats new OC? Bill O'Brien. 

Time heals all wounds but that was a MESSY divorce. Can't imagine that deal gets made without both sides clearing the air well before time. 

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, The Lobo said:

I posted in the wrong thread: according to Rapsheet trade talks for Hopkins are eating up. Cooks compensation should be a similar offer for Hopkins. 

And this is why we should be all over Hopkins. His contract is not going to hurt us. Elite players get paid. Just give him a fair 3 year deal.

Hopkins/Theilen for a rookie QB you couldn't ask for much better.

• Pie 5

21 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Honestly, neither TMJ or Shi Smith are slow, but adding speed can't hurt 

Yeah Shi is more quick/slot and TMJ is pretty fast, but I don't see him blowing the top off a defense or anything.  He just had a great catch radius in college.

2 hours ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I see the same but I just cant see it. Hopkins and his disdain for Bill O'Brien is the main reason he was shipped out of Houston in the first place. 

Now the Pats new OC? Bill O'Brien. 

Time heals all wounds but that was a MESSY divorce. Can't imagine that deal gets made without both sides clearing the air well before time. 

Money heals a lot of wounds too.

That said, this is a reunion I have a hard time picturing.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

And this is why we should be all over Hopkins. His contract is not going to hurt us. Elite players get paid. Just give him a fair 3 year deal.

Hopkins/Theilen for a rookie QB you couldn't ask for much better.

Yep it seems so simple doesn’t it 

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

and compete with ASB and Jamo?  come here and be a WR1 or go there and be a WR3? if he goes there hes dumb as rocks and they can have him

Dam u make a good point that’s actually a really silly move. If it’s betting in yourself your targets could be crazy low. ASB is only going up he needs more targets based off how productive he is and Jamo kid from banana is special he’s just getting started coming off that injury. Yup we’re definitely a better option to bet on yourself with but you have to be worried a rookie qb might not be able to get it done. So he has a couple things to weigh in each situation.

• Pie 1