• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith with Bryce Young

NAS

13 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

Ulterior motives or logical connection based on evaluation of the conversations being had? Reading comprehension is difficult. Gotcha.

13 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

There is if you heard anyone talking about the QBs in each draft, but keep your head in the sand man, I'm sure that will work out for you in the end.

you mad demi lovato GIF

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Cool story. Every scout/analyst in the league knows Young is a top 10 talent, but can also acknowledge the risk. Keep pulling for Strong/Corral/Trask because it’s working out so well. Your boy Baker is about to take Trask’s job on a backup’s salary btw.

Your boy Baker, you Baker lover, I never was. 

Who you got Jimmy?! Who are your picks? Past picks? You talk, back some sht up bro.

You leave out Justin Herbert and Micah Parsons and Kyle Pitts to try to make your foolish argument seem plausible. 

Give credit on hits as well as missed if you are actually trying to be honest instead of a knuckle dragger.

Corral and Trask are NFL players living the dream, where was I wrong? They obviously deserve to be there or they wouldn't be collecting CHECKS.

Just now, rippadonn said:

Your boy Baker, you Baker lover, I never was. 

Who you got Jimmy?! Who are your picks? Past picks? You talk, back some sht up bro.

You leave out Justin Herbert and Micah Parsons and Kyle Pitts to try to make your foolish argument seem plausible. 

Give credit on hits as well as missed if you are actually trying to be honest instead of a knuckle dragger.

Corral and Trask are NFL players living the dream, where was I wrong? They obviously deserve to be there or they wouldn't be collecting CHECKS.

😂 You called the top LB, TE, and number 2 QB of those drafts! Damn man my bad you are legit…

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

😂 You called the top LB, TE, and number 2 QB of those drafts! Damn man my bad you are legit…

NO . I was on the Kyle Pitts in the first Kyle Trask in the second that year.

I was also on the Parsons in the first Trask in the second bandwagon.

Pitts was picked ahead of our pick so Parsons was available and we passed on him.

I can remember sht Jimmy YOU forget.

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

NO . I was on the Kyle Pitts in the first Kyle Trask in the second that year.

I was also on the Parsons in the first Trask in the second bandwagon.

Pitts was picked ahead of our pick so Parsons was available and we passed on him.

I can remember sht Jimmy YOU forget.

Right. You getting all worked up man. Calling out elite picks is nothing special. Trolling the board for Strong and Corral is going to come back to bite you. It’s just part of it. 

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Right. You getting all worked up man. Calling out elite picks is nothing special. Trolling the board for Strong and Corral is going to come back to bite you. It’s just part of it. 

Elite picks?! Again, wrong. None of my picks were considered elite until AFTER. Pitts, we couldn't get him, Parsons, IF everyone knew Parsons or Herbert we're elite the Panthers would have moved heaven and earth for Herbert and would have took Parsons instead of Horn iirc?

Picking isn't easy Jimmy. Watch and learn. Who were your picks?

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Elite picks?! Again, wrong. None of my picks were considered elite until AFTER. Pitts, we couldn't get him, Parsons, IF everyone knew Parsons or Herbert we're elite the Panthers would have moved heaven and earth for Herbert and would have took Parsons instead of Horn iirc?

Picking isn't easy Jimmy. Watch and learn. Who were your picks?

Herbert was the number 2 QB drafted in the top 10. Pitts was a TE drafted in the top 10 (and I’m not sure they make that same pick in a redraft), and Parsons was the top LB in his draft by a mile.