• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Question.. What type of edge do you want..

Sub Zero

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

Lots of options at DL and Edge. 

Y'all have touched on a few. Guys I have not heard mentioned much is a guy named Ya ya.  Had a nice combine. I like Barno alot to thrive in a 3-4.  Him and Burns is gonna be a fast aggressive pass rush. We could add a guy like YAYA to the rotation. His combine was good but I don't think he moved out of reach.  Mike Morris out of Michigan is a bruiser who could get reps at DE. That 39th pick is gonna be prime time for edge or DE I think. I'm looking forward to seeing who Envero likes.  I'm hoping to see Jack Campbell's name called by us too.  Jack and Shaq in the middle would be pretty awesome. I think Luvu could play inside or outside as a situational Blitzer.  I also have high hopes for Barno that speed is on par with Will McDonald.  I like Derrick Hall to but he also reminds me someone we already have on the roster. He reminds me of Haynes.  So I don't want guys too comparable to who we already got. Someone unique with traits we might be missing is the goal. 

Derrick Hall is way bigger than Haynes thoe..