• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

our 2024 free agents

Captain Morgan

heading into the draft we'll try to find some guys who can help us this...however, we'll also be keeping an eye on who we may be losing after the 2023 season....Spotrac has a list.

We'll work a deal with Burns, and Derrick Brown can be optioned.

Some positions we'll need to address.

Chark and Shenault are in their last year,  so may need to get a young guy onboard, even if it's a later pick.

Chinn is in a pivotal year..he's got talent...can we find the right place for him?  

On the DL, we'll need to replace/re-sign Haynes, Gross-Motos

and Henderson from the CB room...for some reason, Spotrac thinks he'll be wroth 14 mill per year...can't imagine he'll get closed to that.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2024/all/carolina-panthers//

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fitts still talks about Henderson as if he's a legit starter. It's weird. The dude has lived in the burn trauma unit his entire career.

Maybe he's working on a trade, keep that value from getting any lower.  Hell, he traded Greg Little.

On 3/27/2023 at 8:09 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Fitts still talks about Henderson as if he's a legit starter. It's weird. The dude has lived in the burn trauma unit his entire career.

The more I think about it, the more CB becomes our biggest need at 39 IMO. $14 is insane for Henderson, who has never shown himself as a starter. Add in Horn and Jackson's propensity for injury, and it outweighs pass rusher, LB and WR.

EDIT: as long as we don't reach! We need to nail that pick since we gave up #1 next year.

Edited by shaqattaq
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

The more I think about it, the more CB becomes our biggest need at 39 IMO. $14 is insane for Henderson, who has never shown himself as a starter. Add in Horn and Jackson's propensity for injury, and it outweighs pass rusher, LB and WR.

I think we're decently positioned to take BPA. But yeah, the folks who act like CB would be a luxury pick... I just don't know what they're thinking.

Horn looks like a stud, but the guy has only played in 16 of a possible 33 games so far in his career and Jackson is trying to come back from an injury that has pretty much ended careers of significantly better players, so yeah...

• Pie 2