• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson Pro Day

OldhamA

Just now, rippadonn said:

Did any of them run a 4.4?! Not sure.

You were talking about big arms in your post.. Ppl making a lot of running a 4.4 in underware like QB’s are normally doing that in the NFL.. 

I much rather have my QB hitting 70% of his passes..

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

His experience as a starter and college statistics/tape does not qualify him to be the first overall selection--not when 2 others are sitting there with all boxes pretty much checked.  Yes, he is a great athlete.  Many great athletes in the NFL bust.  Killing the combine and pro days is not where gems are found, it is where fool's gold is found.  Buyer beware.  I want a fast processor, not a track star at QB.  That's just my preference.

That's why we have a elite coaching staff.

Those bum Florida coaches are why he is so raw. Once he gets professional coaching and clean up that footwork you're looking at a QB who will be a problem as a passer and a runner.

See what happened when Josh Allen started developing with his skillset?

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's why we have a elite coaching staff.

Those bum Florida coaches are why he is so raw. Once he gets professional coaching and clean up that footwork you're looking at a QB who will be a problem as a passer and a runner.

See what happened when Josh Allen started developing with his skillset?

1 outliers.. What happened to Tyrelle Pryor, Bret Ouswellier, Vince Young??

14 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

So you want Bo Nix? He completed 71.9% of his passes unlike Stroud(66.3%), Young(64.5%), Richardson(53.8%), Bennett(68.3%), Ahlers(67.2%), or Levis(65.4%). Hooker completed 69.6, so he fits your needs too.

Did Bo nix also put up 85tds - 12ints and 8,500 yards in 2 seasons??

Then yess!!

And let’s keep adding context..

out your list how many players were Heisman winners or runner up.. isn’t over 25 years old didn’t have a major injury..

don’t worry I’ll wait..

Edited by WOW!!

27 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You were talking about big arms in your post.. Ppl making a lot of running a 4.4 in underware like QB’s are normally doing that in the NFL.. 

I much rather have my QB hitting 70% of his passes..

We're talking about a Cam type QB here. That 4.4 matters in this discussion as we already know, two different animals.

Cam wasn't Tom Brady but Cam and Company beat the Patriots like a drum.

Just now, rippadonn said:

We're talking about a Cam type QB here. That 4.4 matters in this discussion as we already know, two different animals.

Cam wasn't Tom Brady but Cam and Company beat the Patriots like a drum.

A Cam type of Qb carries a team with no other offensive players undefeated thru the SEC wins a national championship in 2 divisions and a Hesiman..

Where is the Cam type of QB you’re talking about because I don’t see that guy anywhere??

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Did Bo nix also put up 85tds - 12ints and 8,500 yards in 2 seasons??

Then yess!!

And let’s keep adding context..

out your list how many players were Heisman winners or runner up.. isn’t over 25 years old didn’t have a major injury..

don’t worry I’ll wait..

You're the one that harped on completion percentage. That stat should be a receiver stat instead of a QB stat since it depends more on the receiver than QB. The QB can throw the most perfect pass ever thrown and if the receiver drops it, it counts against the stat. And if a QB throws bad inaccurate pass that is caught, it counts in favor of the stat.

Just now, jayboogieman said:

You're the one that harped on completion percentage. That stat should be a receiver stat instead of a QB stat since it depends more on the receiver than QB. The QB can throw the most perfect pass ever thrown and if the receiver drops it, it counts against the stat. And if a QB throws bad inaccurate pass that is caught, it counts in favor of the stat.

Yeah okay.. You tried to make a got you post it was dumb.. Now you’re trying to explain something nobody does or isn’t even a thing..  To cover up you trying to act like Bo Nix compares to Stroud or Young.. Lmao

“Comp% is a WR stat”.. On what planet??

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Yeah okay.. You tried to make a got you post it was dumb.. Now you’re trying to explain something nobody does or isn’t even a thing..  To cover up you trying to act like Bo Nix compares to Stroud or Young.. Lmao

“Comp% is a WR stat”.. On what planet??

Now you're jumping into the being condescending and calling others dumb part already. Way to stick to the playbook. By the way, if you're going to use an ellipsis, it has 3 dots, not 2...

Now, care on with your rants and enjoy your afternoon.

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Now you're jumping into the being condescending and calling others dumb part already. Way to stick to the playbook. By the way, if you're going to use an ellipsis, it has 3 dots, not 2...

Now, care on with your rants and enjoy your afternoon.

Jim Carrey Laughing GIF by Laff

You should do a petition to the NFL on making comp% a WR stats thoe.. I hope that works out for you……… lmao

Edited by WOW!!