• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three weeks out - temperature check

NAS

Temperature check - who should be the pick?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Panthers draft with #1 Pick?

• Anthony Richardson
    • Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Will Levis

4 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Polarization right now won’t come close to the level it will be at if the one we take turns out to be just OK and the other leads the Texans to a SB win. Might as well lock this place up and throw away the key. There is of course the chance we make the right pick and it works out perfectly, but that type of hope is not available yet.

Yeah, I mean that just happens. We could get it wrong. We could take Stroud and get tears an Achilles or has some scandal where he gets jerked off behind Waffle House dumpsters in every city he travels to. We could take Young and then he retires to become a foot model in Paris. Or maybe he can't stay healthy due to repeated injuries. 

Some of the poo you just can't control. There is no such thing as a risk-less pick. At the end of the day, I am very comfortable taking either guy, despite my personal preference on the matter. 

But I don't doubt that we got plenty of people here that will immediately switch to hoping "their guy" is successful rather than the guy we picked, just so they can harp about it on an internet message board for some imaginary credibility points.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I mean that just happens. We could get it wrong. We could take Stroud and get tears an Achilles or has some scandal where he gets jerked off behind Waffle House dumpsters in every city he travels to. We could take Young and then he retires to become a foot model in Paris. Or maybe he can't stay healthy due to repeated injuries. 

Some of the poo you just can't control. There is no such thing as a risk-less pick. At the end of the day, I am very comfortable taking either guy, despite my personal preference on the matter. 

But I don't doubt that we got plenty of people here that will immediately switch to hoping "their guy" is successful rather than the guy we picked, just so they can harp about it on an internet message board for some imaginary credibility points.

Isn't this place always like this. It never fails every time we get a certain player that is supposed to be an "ELITE" and doesn't turn out to be one.

• Poo 1

6 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Isn't this place always like this. It never fails every time we get a certain player that is supposed to be an "ELITE" and doesn't turn out to be one.

To an extent but I do feel like it is getting worse. Fans seem to be increasing their desire to eat each other alive inside their own fanbase. It's so fuging strange.

• Pie 1