• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young under Center

Calboyz13

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If who's processing was so elite?

On the topic of Richardson though, how long do you give SunBelt Billy before he's fired? That offensive system... woof!

I’m not a fan who is in a rush. I like Billy Napier. He should get three full seasons to show improvement after Mullen forgot to recruit. 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Having 9 and 10 seconds in the pocket doesnt really convince me that Young has elite processing speed

Yeah all that scrambling and wearing out your O-line just to complete a 15 yard pass or whatever. That's not gonna work at the NFL level. When he actually faced real NFL level pressure he wasn't very good. 

Texas-

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT   QBR  
27/39 213 5.5 1 0   75.9

Georgia 2022 C

35/57 369 6.5 1 2   82.3
  • Beer 2

38 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah all that scrambling and wearing out your O-line just to complete a 15 yard pass or whatever. That's not gonna work at the NFL level. When he actually faced real NFL level pressure he wasn't very good. 

Texas-

27/39 213 5.5 1 0   75.9

Georgia 2022 C

35/57 369 6.5 1 2   82.3

Just for reference that is adjusted QBR with a scale of 0-100 with 50 being average 

Edited by gmonjimbo

59 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Texas-

27/39 213 5.5 1 0   75.9

Georgia 2022 C

35/57 369 6.5 1 2   82.3

LSU wasn’t too great either. They had some athletic NFL bound DL players that contained him.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Texas-

27/39 213 5.5 1 0   75.9

Georgia 2022 C

35/57 369 6.5 1 2   82.3

I mean his receivers dropped like 4 sure huge gain passes in each of those games. Clearly you didn't watch either of them.

37 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I mean his receivers dropped like 4 sure huge gain passes in each of those games. Clearly you didn't watch either of them.

I did, and Texas screwed up 2 sacks and dropped at least 1 pick as well. These things happen every game to every team so not really seeing the point of your defense

• Beer 1