• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears close to trading to 2, then to 9 with Carolina moving up to 2: Houston felt comfortable staying at 2 because they are confident Carolina doesn’t take their guy.

Varking

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Speaking of avatars, I find it amusing that you knock Bryce for his size but run around with an avatar of a LB who was 5'9.  Inch and half shorter than Young, in a position that was contact heavy.

I love the guy, a hall of fame character to the very end, but it was a short NFL player.

You said it yourself. Linebacker...

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I think Young could look better in Houston than Stroud. He is currently better at playing when a play breaks down than Stroud. I feel like that could happen often in Houston. Both could look good here with our OL, running game, and staff.

Yep.  Stroud's accuracy plummets under pressure and Houston knows this, which is why the rumors are that its Bryce or Anderson for them.  That's good for Stroud.  He'd be better off on a better team.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

It’s so funny what he does vs what he says. Bahahahaha.

Dude is EXTREMELY emotional abt the subject. Even has fake profile to vent in a more aggressive way. But tries to play cool with this profile which clearly isn’t fooling anyone. Lmao

He's on like his 5th account and runs around accusing everyone else of alts.  I don't know how many times he's been banned.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Yep.  Stroud's accuracy plummets under pressure and Houston knows this, which is why the rumors are that its Bryce or Anderson for them.  That's good for Stroud.  He'd be better off on a better team.

I call BS on that. No you, but Houston passing on a QB this year doesn’t make sense. I remember Watson having issues with pressure (actually worse because he threw INTs) and he cleaned it up well in the NFL. Purdy was another one that needed rhythm in college to play well. Stroud cleaned his up as the season progressed (obviously not to Young’s level). If that is really the case Houston should be calling us for a trade up.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I call BS on that. No you, but Houston passing on a QB this year doesn’t make sense. I remember Watson having issues with pressure (actually worse because he threw INTs) and he cleaned it up well in the NFL. Purdy was another one that needed rhythm in college to play well. Stroud cleaned his up as the season progressed (obviously not to Young’s level). If that is really the case Houston should be calling us for a trade up.

Houston certainly should try to trade with us.  We recently said we were no longer looking to trade down so they are in a tight spot.  Stroud did get better, but his first season it was NOT good.   I just think Stroud would really struggle in Houston. 

Houston needs us to take Stroud or they look like idiots.

I hope we take Bryce Young.

• Pie 1

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

I’m avoiding low IQ ppl like u. Lol. Goodnight! 

Insulting people now? When they fire back don’t start victim crying like you do.

It’s funny after you got called out about all the brand new Young accounts you start calling other poster alts. Projecting much? lol lmao 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

It is amusing folks with QB avatars before we've even completed visits talking about someone else losing their poo. I guess he hasn't learned from his Matt Rhule worship days.

The ones who test positive call him Bryce, as if he is already their buddy. Not Young. Not Bryce Young. Bryce. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Insulting people now? When they fire back don’t start victim crying like you do.

It’s funny after you got called out about all the brand new Young accounts you start calling other poster alts. Projecting much? lol lmao 

You are the second one he insulted using the same phrase. It happened yesterday also to another poster.

• Poo 1

Just now, poundaway said:

Houston certainly should try to trade with us.  We recently said we were no longer looking to trade down so they are in a tight spot.  Stroud did get better, but his first season it was NOT good.   I just think Stroud would really struggle in Houston. 

Houston needs us to take Stroud or they look like idiots.

I hope we take Bryce Young.

I do think he will struggle early in Houston. They just can’t afford to keep waiting for another QB. Are they going to roll with Mills again? Whoever they draft they need to get some OL and weapons. 
I lean Stroud, but the more I read about Young the more I like him. I’ll be excited with either one.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1