• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoff Thread(non canes)

Panthers Fan 69

2 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Do Devils fans still think Juices goal in game 4 in 09 was interference on Broduer , what a series that was , it was so special to us because we triumphed against one of the top goalies to ever play the position, it was like beating Michael Jordon or New England Tom Brady 

BTW, Marty B is one of my favorite players of all time 

Not sure.

Maybe older Devils fans remember but all I remember was disappointment.

I don't remember the particulars of the series, though. 

And I thought you guys would go all the way until you ran smack into a Pittsburgh buzzsaw in the ECF. 

5 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Not sure.

Maybe older Devils fans remember but all I remember was disappointment.

I don't remember the particulars of the series, though. 

And I thought you guys would go all the way until you ran smack into a Pittsburgh buzzsaw in the ECF. 

Maybe because our Goalie was injured and mo put him in anyway for all 6 games, but Pittsburgh has always had our number for some reason , like the Boston Rats before we got better 

I haven't looked at the brackets, but I hope we meet again, we are playing against your former captain in our series right now 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

NJ wasted no time getting in Shesterkin's head early. He went after Timo Meier in the 1st. That's as much camera time as Meier's had this post season. Been looking for him on milk cartons since the regular season ended.

Not to mention NJ’s rook(?) goalie is playing stupidly good. He might shut the rangers out in a playoff game. 

• Pie 2