• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Betting odds and QB landing spots after is

panther4life

Anyone participating? I’m not personally but still fun to look at.

According to DraftKings for pick 1

Bryce -1400

Stroud + 700

Richardson + 1500

Pick  # 2 odds are 

Will Anderson +150

Levis +250

Tyree Wilson +250

Stroud +275

Young +850

Jalen Carter +1500

Anthony Richardson +1800

No odds on pick 3.

Side note: I wonder how much validity there is to the  reports/thoughts of the Texans disliking Strouds agent David Mulugheta( same as Deshaun Watson) so much, that it could be a tiebreaker or some deciding factor in them passing on Stroud. 

Would the Texans really take Levis or Richardson at 2? Or trade out all together? I’d assume if they don’t take Stroud they have to trade to someone who does.

I can’t wait to see where all of these QB’s land.

If I am Houston, and I don't love Stroud, I am taking Will Anderson because he seems like a great player AND a great person.  Saw some interviews and I think he is great.  Houston still has the #12 pick and enough draft capital to move back up.  At 12, I feel a QB will fall to them, if they are willing to take Levis.  If they want AR, I am guessing the Cardinals might want to move back again, assuming the Colts traded up with them-Houston could move back up to #4 and get AR. 

In other words, the Texans are sitting in a good place right now if they are not in love with Stroud. 

we're drafting someone who's name rhymes with Rice Fun.

texans won't take a QB with their first pick because they'll be able to take one almost as good with their 2nd pick. they go Best Favorite Player Available at 2.

PeeWee Herman & Co. will trade with Pats who take AR. To do this the Pats will have traded Mac Jones to someone (Washington) and then bundled up the picks to go chase after AR, who will never live up to his potential because their coach is a dinosaur who thinks the best offense is run by some guy on defense.

colts are desperate and make dumb decisions because of their cokehead owner. they'll take levis.

Stroud will fall to the Falcons. 

Hendon Hooker will be a Texan (yes, 5 QBs in first 12 picks)

out on a limb prediction.... 10 QBs drafted by the end of round 4.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, ClarkVamasa said:

As for Will Anderson, he is a highly touted prospect and is expected to be a top pick in the draft. His skill set and potential impact on a team make him an attractive option for many teams, including the Texans. However, ultimately it will depend on how the draft board plays out and whether the Texans view him as the best fit for their team.

Delayed AI bot infiltration?

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

"Rice Lung" or something along those lines would have been better 😕

no. i had rice fun on the brain. my daughters had been wanting to eat there for a while. don't get to Mooresville very often so the begging had been going on for a while.