• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

The point being since you couldn't understand it on your own, they are both regarded as smaller qbs who rely on intangibles and intelligence, moving the pocket and being mobile. Which led directly to his numerous injuries because let's face it people and faster and hit harder in the NFL so by strengths may or may not translate

RG3's injuries were not contact injuries... how did moving a pocket and being mobile cause that? 

5 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

The point being since you couldn't understand it on your own, they are both regarded as smaller qbs who rely on intangibles and intelligence, moving the pocket and being mobile. Which led directly to his numerous injuries because let's face it people and faster and hit harder in the NFL so by strengths may or may not translate

So whoever gets Stroud are going to be in a great spot... they wont have to worry about CJ moving the pocket and being mobile... thats good bc id hate for their career to end early by moving the pocket.... 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our own field has already generated complaints.

It was dumb. Change for the sake of change. 

They need to put the damn grass back. It's even more annoying because big boy has the pockets to get that done by the time camp opens but...

I hope someone gets in his ear real good about making the grass field reappear.

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

His. Injury. Was. Non. Contact. We have two OGs that finished the season on IR due to leg injuries. Were they not big enough? Did they move around too fast?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

so it just was a total coincidence with rg3 was that his frame was a concern and they worried about his body holding up long term and lo and behold that came to fruition?

you cant be this dumb... im struggling to believe it. I mean you write some stupid poo but i figured that was because get off on trolling. However, even this statement you can not possibly think you have a platform here to stand on?

A short list of QB who had ACL Tears:
Daunte Culpepper
Tom Brady
Kyler Murray
Deshaun Watson
Joe Flacco
Joe Burrow
Carson Palmer

Big Ben

Were their frames small too? According to your logic ... they'd have to be right? Since non-contact injuries are related to size...

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Strengths:

Great arm strength

Quick release

Accurate thrower

Smart; protects the football

Good field vision

Extremely mobile with scrambling ability

Very intelligent

Proven leader; passion for the game

Winner at collegiate level

Experienced 3-year starter

Clutch performer who plays at his best in crunch time.

Weaknesses:
Height is a touch short
Could use some more bulk to handle hitting
Rarely played against a top defense
Did not play in a pro-stye offense
Rarely took snaps from under center

If you say this is Bryce Young you'd be close but not 100% correct this is actually RGIII report. But they are eerily similar and one could mistake it for Bryce's 

Am I the only one who thinks it doesn’t really sound like Bryce Young at all? Everything is so generic and could describe so many QBs. The things that aren’t generic: 3 year starter, rarely played against a top defense, did not play in a pro-style offense. They don’t describe Bryce Young at all. I think you had a specific narrative you wanted to sell and you just went and searched for someone who you thought could sell it no matter how flimsy the comparison. 

I think the problem you’re having is that the QBs strengths and weaknesses have already been debated ad nauseum here and most everybody is at the point of just following the bread crumbs and looking at who the pick actually is. Except you.

In short:

image.gif.a660a83a65dd777596d1b6134bc2b49c.gif

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

you cant be this dumb... im struggling to believe it. I mean you write some stupid poo but i figured that was because get off on trolling. However, even this statement you can not possibly think you have a platform here to stand on?

Daunte Culpepper
Tom Brady
Kyler Murray
Deshaun Watson
Joe Flacco
Joe Burrow
Carson Palmer

Big Ben

Were their frames small too? According to your logic ... they'd have to be right? Since non-contact injuries are related to size...

So it was just a coincidence?

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

A short life of QB who had ACL Tears:
Daunte Culpepper
Tom Brady
Kyler Murray
Deshaun Watson
Joe Flacco
Joe Burrow
Carson Palmer

Big Ben

You forgot Cam Newton who was robo QB and had his career cut short due to injuries.  Mortensen mentioned today that 72% of the QBs last year missed time due to injury.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Daunte Culpepper
Tom Brady
Kyler Murray
Deshaun Watson
Joe Flacco
Joe Burrow
Carson Palmer

Big Ben

Alex Smith and Teddy had some nasty leg injuries as well. Worse that strictly ACLs.

• Pie 1