• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

He was different there will never be another “him”!!

WOW!!

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I hope they haven't been slurping what you are slurping.

I'm going with the TD statement.

Yes, you will be sad in your small bed

Panthers pick Anthony Richardson and the Brycers riot antifa style.

dwarf GIF

And keep your political poo out of here

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

You’re not making any sense. So you would feel better selecting a guy that only made 33% of his passes in his last game? Lol that’s beyond nuts. 

You aren't. Put them side by side. Who are dum dums who forget this isn't futbol going to pick?

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

@ForJimmy Bryce #1 defensive of his Baby Bryce.

No hun, TD said THEY are enamored but the line publicly is we want Bryce to fool Houston.

Poor dear 

“But, I will say this—if this pick happens that who I think that they are in love with, I’m not a fan of it.”

“I just know that there are a couple of guys upstairs that are enamored by the physical ability of Anthony Richardson,” he added. “I’ll just say that.”

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/21/panthers-thomas-davis-2023-nfl-draft-bryce-young-anthony-richardson-no-1-pick/

He was NOT a fan of it when he thought it was AR....  You didn't read that.  That's unfortunate.. So Steve Smith and TD like Bryce.  

“I think that Bryce Young is a better quarterback,” Davis said. “He’s a guy that played against NFL competition almost every week. He’s going to be more suited, ready, and molded to be prepared to play on day one.”

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

You aren't. Put them side by side. Who are dum dums who forget this isn't futbol going to pick?

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

There’s no way you’ve actually seen AR play. You want to select him bc he can run and jump? Lol the guy couldn’t complete 50% of his passes vs Kentucky and South Carolina 

• Pie 2

Just now, ForJimmy said:

“But, I will say this—if this pick happens that who I think that they are in love with, I’m not a fan of it.”

“I just know that there are a couple of guys upstairs that are enamored by the physical ability of Anthony Richardson,” he added. “I’ll just say that.”

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/21/panthers-thomas-davis-2023-nfl-draft-bryce-young-anthony-richardson-no-1-pick/

He was NOT a fan of it when he thought it was AR....  You didn't read that.  That's unfortunate.. So Steve Smith and TD like Bryce.  

“I think that Bryce Young is a better quarterback,” Davis said. “He’s a guy that played against NFL competition almost every week. He’s going to be more suited, ready, and molded to be prepared to play on day one.”

That's what I said hun. Reading comprehension is your friend.

You must be reading the Brycey stuff incorrectly.

Just now, LordOfDaWingz said:

There’s no way you’ve actually seen AR play. You want to select him bc he can run and jump? Lol the guy couldn’t complete 50% of his passes vs Kentucky and South Carolina 

No I evaluate them after their college career using stats, then tape.

His stats came up short in comparison to anybody.

AR didn't get a showcase and a coach like little Brycie.

Just now, rippadonn said:

That's what I said hun. Reading comprehension is your friend.

You must be reading the Brycey stuff incorrectly.

He literally says he doesn't like the idea of AR at one and Bryce is a better QB.  😂 You can't handle it so are just ignoring it?  "Bryce Young is a better quarterback" -Thomas Davis

You can't watch the video if you are having trouble reading it.  That might help you understand...