• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the Bryce Young Haters...

Asaria

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

See, this to me is pretty typical.

Other than one or two extremes, I haven't seen many I'd call "Bryce haters". If anything, there are "Bryce doubters".

Or like me, "Bryce pleasedon'tlethimgethurt-ers" 😕

Yep, that's me at about 8:15 on Thursday night, I haven't been shy about me not liking him as the pick, but I've always said it's not about hating the player, it's that I'm just convinced he can't stay healthy in this league long term at his size.

I've had no issue voicing that opinion, but once the selection is made, no more negativity allowed and it's just rooting for him and praying he doesn't get hurt.  Which will be a staple of his career for us fans though, it's going to take a few years of him avoiding injury to not get scared every time he gets hit, and even then, it may never go away.

2 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

Yep, that's me at about 8:15 on Thursday night, I haven't been shy about me not liking him as the pick, but I've always said it's not about hating the player, it's that I'm just convinced he can't stay healthy in this league long term at his size.

I've had no issue voicing that opinion, but once the selection is made, no more negativity allowed and it's just rooting for him and praying he doesn't get hurt.  Which will be a staple of his career for us fans though, it's going to take a few years of him avoiding injury to not get scared every time he gets hit, and even then, it may never go away.

It’s the NFL can you guarantee any players long term health? No. Does he have a significant injury history coming out? No. Does his height hinder his play?  No. Sure you can worry I’d worry about any QB we Take because we’ve gambled so much 

Today and the redefining of words….. hater is a number one type example. 
I am anti Bryce Young. Saw what I needed to see to pass on him. 

Was against trading up to 1 for any one of the prospects. 
Once it becomes him vs a guy that throws a great ball that is more proto sized I am in. Best choice out of poorer choices for the scenario. Which is we paid the premium price, but for non true premium assets. Do the best you can with a non ideal situation. 

I think Young is fools good, so if I am hating on anyone it is the fervent Young worshippers who call me a hater. Long as we are straight. 

Edited by stratocatter