• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 2 Round 2 8pm

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We have been really good tonight. Our grinders have been on point and Freddie has been serviceable. 

Feels like canes have domanated both games.

Is hockey always this fun lol. I normally only watch other sports during playoffs so I don't expect games to play out this way during reg season

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Alemanders said:

Feels like canes have domanated both games.

Is hockey always this fun lol. I normally only watch other sports during playoffs so I don't expect games to play out this way during reg season

Hockey is by far the most exciting sport in existence. The canes have put on a dominate performance. Thanks to our grinders(Fast, Martinook) they have single handedly fuged up the devils entire game plan. By grinders I mean the people who take and give hits, and play the puck low every time. Even if it’s 4v1.

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Hockey is by far the most exciting sport in existence. 

100% agree, the NFL and NBA are usually predictable, but the NHL is a true battle of wills, who ever works the hardest usually wins 

I started watching in 02, when we made the cup finals against one of Detroits historic teams , and I have been hooked ever since, learning more and more about the game over the years, and I wish I lived somewhere where water freezes on its own and could learn to skate

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It’s so nice flipping back over to Bally for our crew…. Except listening to the nationals eat crow was 

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

I keep forgetting to flip to the Bally Sports after show grrrr

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 2