• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential trade

Lurk21

10 minutes ago, Martin said:

I agree, that would be fantastic. I don’t want anything to do with Zion. Any player that can’t be motivated to stay in shape is a big no, no matter their talent.

I understand  your logic because  that scares me too. Like I mentioned that in a perfect world  a healthy Zion and  Melo would be tough but so many ifs. Regardless, hopefully  we leave this week better than last year. 

• Pie 2

41 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I would so take that deal. 

Getting Simons, Miller and someone like Bilal Coulibaly. That'd be nice and set the team up for the future. 

And I'd add Anthony Black if we trade back up fron 14. GG Jackson is definitely  on my radar too. His upside has star potential. I think he'd been better coming out next year because his game will definitely  translate  to the NBA. 

15 minutes ago, Martin said:

I agree, that would be fantastic. I don’t want anything to do with Zion. Any player that can’t be motivated to stay in shape is a big no, no matter their talent.

There are examples of players turning it around Joel Embid/Charles Barkley come to mind.

I wouldn't write off Zion just yet he's way too young to just write his career off.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

There are examples of players turning it around Joel Embid/Charles Barkley come to mind.

I wouldn't write off Zion just yet he's way too young to just write his career off.

I just feel thar anyone that has limited interest to get in shape despite being constantly injured is someone I would stay away from. The chances of him deciding to change his ways are microscopic.

• Pie 1

Y’all gotta be kiddin me with this Zion crap. Easily one of the most overrated basketball players in the history of the universe. A poor man’s Shawn kemp. 

his body might be the nba (barely) but his head isn’t. Loves cake too much. No wonder he was taking rap history and Disney expressionism at NC Central….errrrrrr I mean duke  

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

I think we would make this deal personally.  If we like Miller it is close to a no brainer honestly, for them.  I would take Scoot personally but this deal would be pretty sweet

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 3

16 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I think we would make this deal personally.  If we like Miller it is close to a no brainer honestly, for them.  I would take Scoot personally but this deal would be pretty sweet

Yep, I  think after looking at things that Scoot has  a Mitchell type  game with more athleticism. Miller Simon's and 14 aint bad either. Interested to see how today's 1 vs 1 went/going and then the interview. Hopefully  something leaks out soon to give us an idea. 

23 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

He should be the pick. They’ll pass on him and take the murder accomplice from Bama. 

I think scoot ends up as a poor man Russell Westbrook, but a better team mate and team player. Thinking 20-27ppg, 6 rpg, 7 Apg, 2 stl.   While Miller ends up being a 20-27 ppg, 7rpg, 4apg, 2 stl, 1blk per game high tier 3 and d guy.

I say poor man because he's not quite as good all around as Westbrook was in his prime. 

Which works if you want to keep Melo? Cause Melo is going to naturally have the ball in his hands 75% of the time.... 

I kinda want them to draft Scoot because I think it will be a disaster defensively and piss Clifford off so much. 😂

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I think scoot ends up as a poor man Russell Westbrook, but a better team mate and team player. Thinking 20-27ppg, 6 rpg, 7 Apg, 2 stl.   While Miller ends up being a 20-27 ppg, 7rpg, 4apg, 2 stl, 1blk per game high tier 3 and d guy.

I say poor man because he's not quite as good all around as Westbrook was in his prime. 

Which works if you want to keep Melo? Cause Melo is going to naturally have the ball in his hands 75% of the time.... 

I kinda want them to draft Scoot because I think it will be a disaster defensively and piss Clifford off so much. 😂

Bro Scoot is 19 lol. I don't know how you can watch his highlights and call the guy " A Poor Man's Westbrook". He's got the Clutch Gene.

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 2