• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte Hornets Summer League

Lmao this is why you don't draft fit. No way Hornets thought Miller was better prospect. I  will say though Scoot has advantage because of playing in Ignite. All these prospects are probably not as great as what he is used to playing against.  

Edited by Cam Lawter

1 minute ago, Cam Lawter said:

Lmao this is why you don't draft fit. No way Hornets thought Miller was better prospect. I  will say though Scoot has advantage because of playing in Ignite. All these prospects are probably not as great as what he is used to playing against. 

I was on the Miller wagon and I must admit it doesn't look good so far.

Both Scoot and Thompson have looked better than Miller in their debut. They attack something Miller hasn't shown so far.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I can't argue with you so far. Dude looks legit.

Only thing we can wait on is to see Miller with real PG. Scoot is a legit one.  Hornet's team looks so dysfunctional compared to Portland right now mostly because of Scoot commanding. 

8 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

Only thing we can wait on is to see Miller with real PG. Scoot is a legit one.  Hornet's team looks so dysfunctional compared to Portland right now mostly because of Scoot commanding. 

Scoot and Amen both look good.

I hope Miller at least shows some promise tonight. At least demand the ball.

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I will say this. SL is oriented perfectly for someone of Scoot’s skill set. It should be no surprise he’s dominating a glorified AAU showcase. 

Agreed.

Both Scoot/Amen are pg's with the ball in their hands most of the time. Not surprising they both look great in their debut.

Miller has a lot of talent you just wish he had that dog in him where he goes out and takes over. That’s what I always liked about Scoot.

I’d honestly rather Miller do what Gradey Dick is doing and just throw up shot after shot than be passive.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1