• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor - Canes Adding Tarasenko

6 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

You guys are too hung up on sports personalities. Bottom line is it’s not a done deal that the Canes sign Tarasenko. When it’s confirmed as done I’ll go with it. 

Not hung up, but I know who to and who to not get my news from regarding certain teams. Just like I know not to go to the dentist for a colonoscopy.

Have a little faith and patience or doubt that it happens, it doesn’t bother me one way or the other.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Not hung up, but I know who to and who to not get my news from regarding certain teams. Just like I know not to go to the dentist for a colonoscopy.

Have a little faith and patience or doubt that it happens, it doesn’t bother me one way or the other.

I don’t accept promissory notes and don’t sign off on anything until I see it in writing. Just common sense business. 

2 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

I don’t accept promissory notes and don’t sign off on anything until I see it in writing. Just common sense business. 

I have no financial or business stake in whether Tarasenko signs with Carolina or not lol.

So I can happily choose to believe he’s coming here until proven otherwise and if he doesn’t then oh well.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I have no financial stake in the whether Tarasenko signs in Carolina or not lol.

So I can happily choose to believe he’s coming here until proven otherwise and if he doesn’t then oh well.

Fair enough. I just choose to wait to see it official. It’s all good.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

So you think there’s an agreement in place? link please? lol

I think it is the same verbal agreement that TDA has at the moment, could it change absolutely. However, Don has done exactly what Dundon ask him to do, push the chips in. We are about all in. Let’s see how this shakes out. I’m excited just for Bunting, Orlov, and extending Aho. Everything else is cherries on top.

Edited by philit99
  • Pie 1

All Adam Gold said is there is no agreement in place. And that should be obvious to anyone at this point. 
I have no personal opinion about any of these people. But Adam Gold is the only one who came out with an absolute fact. say what you will. 

Shayna’s “looks like” was a prediction that may come true but at this point it’s not an existing fact. 

Edited by DavidEng