• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Season Ticket Selection Day

Anybodyhome

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I am confused, we(I split a season ticket package with two other people) picked our seats back in April.

I am a first time season ticket holder so does it normally work that way?

If it was a full season package, you and your partners got first shot at seat selection. The rest of us with partial season tickets had to wait until the schedule came out.

• Pie 3

10 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

If it was a full season package, you and your partners got first shot at seat selection. The rest of us with partial season tickets had to wait until the schedule came out.

I gotcha. I didn't realize you were talking partial. That was why we split a full three ways(two seats). Schedules made it hard for anyone to make every game. Made more sense to chop it up among a group. 

Plus we got Club Level seating for a steal.

• Pie 1

I had better seat selection last year before they went to assigned seating. I suppose I could manage each game, sell my seats and buy better on the resale market.

I think I'll probably opt out of the season tickets next year and just buy seats on the open market for the games I want. That is, unless I was able to get in with a group of fans wanting to split an entire season.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I had better seat selection last year before they went to assigned seating. I suppose I could manage each game, sell my seats and buy better on the resale market.

I think I'll probably opt out of the season tickets next year and just buy seats on the open market for the games I want. That is, unless I was able to get in with a group of fans wanting to split an entire season.

I've been thinking about getting partial season tickets the last few years, but I live almost 4 hours away from Raleigh.  I go to a couple games a year, and watch the rest from my living room suite with Mike and Tripp. 

Every year with success is probably going to be different, but you can find good seats on the open market at fair prices.  I got 3 seats club level in the corner for game 2 against the Devils and it wasn't much over face value. 

• Pie 1