• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F***

Jbro

How about we get them this, plus the martini idea and they can keep each other busy on news years night while we go uptown and get plastered.

Flexible%20Liliac%20Double%20Dong.jpg

posting from my truck, on way to toy store then to book whores for NYE.

Buying for women is simple. Whatever you buy, make sure you keep the receipt so that she can say how much she likes it, then exchange it for something she really wants.

I got my wife jewelry, a matching Opal Ring and Necklace. It was fairly expensive, and looks really nice to me. I have a feeling she will return it, but thats ok with me.

The key to buying for your wife is listening to her.

It's tough, but it can be done. Listen any time she says she wants or needs something and file it away in the memory banks. Then when you give her something for christmas she mentioned six months ago you are the hero.

Sorry, what? I wasn't listening :sosp:

For my part, I consult my closest friend's wife and daughter. They have way better ideas than I do.

My quick and painless Chirstmas shopping.....

Step 1 - Order updraded camera lens online - $350 (10 minutes)

Step 2 - Local spa package ordered online - $150 (10 minutes)

Step 3 - Trip to local Victoria Secret's store and say "Wife is about 5'6", 115lbs, what should I get her?". Get paraded around the store by some hot, 20 something girl that is showing you a bunch of lingerie/sleepwear/thongs while you imagine what she (the salesgirl) would look like in it. = priceless.

Step 4 - Stop at grocery store and purchase a 6 pack of your favorite adult beverage as a victory celebration for completing your Christmas shopping in under 1 hour. High five yourself as your crack open the first one.

The End.

Archived