• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you ready to pass judgement on Moore...

Zod

I think Davidson did Moore a disservice by not emphasizing the best player on their roster this game. If I was a QB I'd want the benefit of DWill's work every game. #3 should continue to improve as long as the coaching staff can keep their heads out of their collective asses.

Atleast Smith had plenty of looks. Penalties killed that

Passing game is just bad. From the routes that's drawn to the players we have running them. We have nobody but Smith we can throw deep to. Moore does best when passing down the field, not on bootlegs and short passes. He was a lil wild in the beginning but settled down

I only remember 4 passes down the field all game

Zod....Moore did have a lot of problems with accuracy...missed some open guys...and had no pressure. What should we think about that?

You should think he needs to settle down and improve.

You should not assume he has no future in the league.

I like Moore- but dammit we WILL draft our future QB this draft. (and as much as you guys hate it Delhomme will start next season- and he should - so we dont david carr the new kid)

Moore may not be the answer for us in the future. But there is no way Jake should start next year. He has played as bad if not worse than every qb in the leage this year not name JaMarcus Russell. To say he should start in this league ever again. Is just foolish.

I thought Moore did OK today... not great, not bad. He did have a decently long TD to Smith, something that Jake struggled all year to do.

We need to let Moore play the rest of this season regardless of Jake's health and get some experience, drop Jake in the off-season, keep Moore and bring in a FA and maybe draft someone and let them compete next year.

Archived